Scroll through the gallery to see all the pictures! Shot on a Sony α6000. (Yes, still a newb.)
Ever since moving to our new place in October, we have been picking out different projects to complete. This wasn’t a total fixer upper, but it was a good place to start and tweak things to be how we wanted.
I had originally wanted a guest bedroom, but after further thought, we decided it was probably better if people didn’t stay over so much. Not only that, the room would have been mostly unused. That would have been a waste for us, considering we don’t get many guests anyway.
We ultimately decided to convert one of the bedrooms into a home gym!
- Paint: Behr Premium Plus in Moth Grey (Home Depot)
- Crown Moulding: R531 Painted MDF (Reel Lumber Service)
- Flooring: Traffic Master High Impact Rubber Tiles, Blue Specks
- Windows: Artscape Etched Glass Window Film
- Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells
- push-up bars
- ETHOS Power Rack 1.0
- Fitness Gear 300# Olympic Weight Set
- Powerline Olympic Weight Tree
- Valor Fitness Bench (Adjustable Incline)
- CAP 150# Rubber Hex Dumbbell Weight Set (5-25#)
- Manduka Yoga Mat Pro Lite (cork blocks, belt, cushion)
- Champion Sports Stability Ball (55 cm)
- Everlast Leather Jump Rope
- Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Speakers (Pair)
- Double Window Fan for sweaty workouts…